Our Mission and Vision
Great Games, Great Causes.
We are a video games publisher and we place an emphasis on the creation point where great games design meets great causes.
To further this aim, we’ve incorporated as a Public Benefit Company (P.B.C.)
Our P.B.C. mission is to: “To harness the power of philanthropy through interactive experiences.”
We achieve this by developing subtle and thought-provoking gameplay within our video games which address social issues or the existential climate threat facing our planet. Our further aim is to offset a portion of our revenue to support third-party companies who are making our world a better place.
A simple idea: Great Games, Great Causes.
Who is working with One Earth Rising?
We currently work across three different areas.
Social cause companies - we develop gameplay and narratives built around social causes or the communication of a particular climate change issues.
Cause marketing - we collaborate with brands who are developing their own response to sustainable development, either as a matched partner to a Social Causes Company, or reflecting gameplay of the brands own content or causes marketing objectives within our video games.
Our own IP - we develop and create our own range of products and video games e.g. Paraiso Island.
All of our games have been profitable after three months. Our latest releases reached more than 10 million people in more than 20 countries globally. In today's global marketplace, it's imperative to match products with your gamers and sponsors preference. Our team of gaming and entertainment expertise is engaged throughout the product development phases with excellent research, focused resource allocation and a shorter time to market.
Superior Product Innovation. Quality Testing. Shorter Time to Market.
We specialize in being change agents. Our team provides hands-on support to ensure that gamers and sponsors receive what they want when they want it.
Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (STEAM) - Education
Every game provides educational components for various demographics and age groups including STEAM relevant topics.
- Players are educated about sustainability related to wildlife, marine life and environment through subliminal challenges throughout the games
- OER supports organizations that support global sustainability and disaster relief globally
- STEAM programs are supported by the OER team through its partners and grantees
Every game includes in-game purchase options providing 50% of the funds to the nonprofit partners OER supports that will continue to increase over time.
- In-game purchases bring sustainable funding to nonprofits and awareness to a wider audience allowing them to participate in solving the challenges
- The funding is disseminated to our nonprofit grantees to enhance its program delivery and operations
Entertainment & Awareness
The professionally built games are designed to appeal to a broad variety of players. Great gameplay will reach millions of players.
- Gamers will have an opportunity to give funding to global organizations and be philanthropic
- The awareness will allow OER to provide a call to action for donations, mission trips, concerts, and other perks as the social impact gaming community grows
OER’s games will inspire individuals and communities to take action that will change the world - all triggered by educational content.
- Content will be developed to foster specific call to actions and/ or volunteer programs which can help sustainability for the causes OER’s partners support
- Download OER’s free game by going to one of our partners
Register here for the opportunity to win Parisio Island coins!